Conversion optimiser uses you account data to predict the likelihood of a conversion for your ads every time are eligible to appear in the display network. To do this AdWords uses a variety factors like the search terms that users enter, the geographical location of the searcher, where they are, the searcher language, the browser, [...]
Visitors Trending What is it? It will tell us about the number of people and visits that are being made to our site but the metrics being tracked are used throughout many reports in Google analytics Concepts behind this metrics Google Analytics hierarchy a) At the highest level we have a human being who sits [...]
Map overlay in Google Analytics What is it? It is a graphical representation of the figure in a map, where the darker areas represent more visits. Explanation, below each map there is a chart that will give us all the information represented on the map in table format. Coincidence, unless we are targeting specific locations, [...]
- Dead delicious chocolatiers February 9, 2011
- SEO Basics July 14, 2011
- What are the “NOODP” Metatags? Are they still used? March 6, 2011
- Claim Your Blog in Technorati Using the Claim Token 3UAT5SAC5VTR July 24, 2011
- Why blog about SEO? February 9, 2011
- Google, Bing, Yahoo! (January 2012) February 22, 2012
- Google Engage for Agencies August 2, 2012
- Passed the Google Advertising Professional Exam August 2, 2012
- HTML Codes for Currency June 5, 2012
- Volkswagen for Lunch May 19, 2012
- What is Geo Tagging? May 18, 2012
- Removing Annoying Buzzdock Ads May 16, 2012
- The Jack the Ripper Tour: Yes i agree its not only about a search engine. It...
- Transport Consultancy: The one thing i love about your internet site is t...
- Fleet management: Glad to read this blog! Keep it going!...
- JACK THE RIPPER TOURS: Hi there, I discovered your blog by the use of Goo...
- Employment Law Specialist Cambridge: Thanks for the share! Marc.W...
- Cambridge Employment Law Specialists: Exceedingly entertaining thanks, I reckon your tru...