Google.com and Google.co.uk have achieved a combined total of 91.24 per cent of search volume usage in the UK market in January 2012. This means that more than 91 % of UK’s inhabitants use only Google to find products and services when they go online. Bing received [...]
Have you ever been annoyed by the “permanent link to” from the posts titles in WordPress? I’ve been wasting some time figuring out how to do it and actually is not too complicated. I read somewhere to follow these steps:
The other day I read a good book about WordPress Search Engine Optimisation by Michael David and I jotted down some good notes about Robots.txt files that I am reproducing here. It is always better to have it handy in case you need to make one at the last minute. This is the URI for [...]
- Dead delicious chocolatiers February 9, 2011
- SEO Basics July 14, 2011
- What are the “NOODP” Metatags? Are they still used? March 6, 2011
- Claim Your Blog in Technorati Using the Claim Token 3UAT5SAC5VTR July 24, 2011
- Why blog about SEO? February 9, 2011
- Google, Bing, Yahoo! (January 2012) February 22, 2012
- Google Engage for Agencies August 2, 2012
- Passed the Google Advertising Professional Exam August 2, 2012
- HTML Codes for Currency June 5, 2012
- Volkswagen for Lunch May 19, 2012
- What is Geo Tagging? May 18, 2012
- Removing Annoying Buzzdock Ads May 16, 2012
- The Jack the Ripper Tour: Yes i agree its not only about a search engine. It...
- Transport Consultancy: The one thing i love about your internet site is t...
- Fleet management: Glad to read this blog! Keep it going!...
- JACK THE RIPPER TOURS: Hi there, I discovered your blog by the use of Goo...
- Employment Law Specialist Cambridge: Thanks for the share! Marc.W...
- Cambridge Employment Law Specialists: Exceedingly entertaining thanks, I reckon your tru...