Think of online content creation as the online marketing glue that brings together the successful steps of credibility, usability, visibility, saleability and scalability.
- Credibility: Capable of being believed; plausible.
- Usability: the quality of being able to provide good service.
- Visibility: the condition or fact of being visible.
- Sellability: fit for selling or capable of being sold.
- Scalability: the quality of being scalable, the quality of being measurable.
Content marketing is simple defined as content that educates and empowers users and it is through compelling online content that website visitors come to know, like and trust us. This combination of know, trust and like factors is were the selling power lies.
Content marketing includes everything from the content that is in your website, in emails, press releases, on FAQ, shared in blogs, in videos, post in social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus and can be expertise shown in articles sites and even things broadcast in audio by podcasts. As you can see content for online marketing, is more than text on the website. Whether you are a new business, and established organisation or a solar business leader in your respective field, know that your authoring online content can take your expertise to the rank of authority status.